Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Pups!

"My dog walker thinks that many of you don't like Mondays so he
asked me to show off a couple tricks to cheer you up."

"For example, I'm one of the few pups in the pack that can
blow clouds out of my left ear. Cute, huh?"

"Mmm, I can also chomp on buildings. Nationwide smells good!"

"Just kidding! I don't eat concrete!"

Sissy & Piper had some weekend fun with their dog walker!

Sissy has a lot of thoughts swirling in her head.
Mostly around milkbones and comfy beds.

Piper likes to watch over the neighborhood.

Say hello to Jaxson!

He's a very happy and playful retriever puppy.

At 8 months, he only weighs..70lbs!

Chomp chomp!

Run!

"Don't even think about it..You're not getting close to this ball!"

"I found a good parking spot!"

"To rest my head.."

"And my eyes."

"Well, I hope we brought a smile to your face. It was fun
playing with you but my toys are calling my name..so, it's time to go!
Until next time..Woof!"

Dogs in the News!
Owners and their look-a-like dogs
The Wright doghouse

No comments:

Post a Comment