Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dog Activities


"Hear ye, hear ye! It's the Woof! Thursday blog!"

"Come one, come all!"
Thank you, Ariel, for that wonderful introduction!

"I don't know how to compete with an entrance like that!"

"So, I won't!
I'll just do what I do best, which is look pretty while taking walks!"

"Come any closer and I'll slobber you with a wet kiss."

"I can see the park but my walker thinks it's still
too early in the season to go in there. I honestly don't mind getting a little
mud on my paws! That just means more pampering when I get home!"

"Well, I guess it's time to head back for a snack!"

The rat pack! Diesel, Stubby, Percy and Maxwell.

Here are the happiest corgis in all of the land!

Maxwell loves being surrounded by his friends!

A tired corgi on a sunny day.

From the rat pack to the girl group! Lulah, Piper, Maggie and Lennie.

"Maggie! It's much nicer down here! Come rest your paws."

"See, isn't that better? It's like being at the German Village beach!"

"Piper! Stop laying bricks and join your friends!"

"Sorry, Lennie. I'm a little OCD about those uneven bricks."

"I see what you mean! That sun is just beating down!"

"You and Maggie are really trying to get a tan!!
I think I'm already as dark as they come!"

"From tan time to nap time!
Mr. Walker, please take us home!"

One more pup before we part ways for the day..Ariel!

Ariel! Watch out! There's a dinosaur coming to get you!
Or maybe that is just your walker dangling keys to get your attention?

"Mmm, I eat dinosaurs for breakfast!"
Oh, A, you are a lot of pup packed into a small package!
Time to go! Until next time..Woof!


Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment