Friday, March 16, 2012

Pups!

Pika love!

These girls work as a team.
Lane patrols the perimeter while Pika works the inside.

"It's hard being a construction pup and putting in a full day at the office."

"That's my Ford F150. I wish you could see the bumper sticker I
just purchased: Don't mess with Boston!"

"Hi Ariel! I'm sorry, but this sidewalk is closed for construction!"

"Just another day of putting bread on the table for this Boston!"

"Hey, Piper! What's that in your mouth??"

"An alligator? Let me get my teeth on that!"

"No, really..hand that over, please!"


Some pups like UPS delivery drivers. Some like alligators.

"No, we're an equal opportunity lover. We'll take what we can get!"

"Yaaaawn. I guess I'm ready for a nap!"

"Success!"

Did someone say nap? This little chicken nugget is wiped out!
She told me to wish you a very good and happy Irish weekend.
Until next time..Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment