Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pups and Birthdays

Welcome to the Wednesday blog, brought to you by Mason!

Playtime in the backyard with Teagan and Tasha.

Happy pit bulls!

Flying Tasha.

Running and barking Tasha.

Smiling Teagan :-)

All of this fun and sun makes for a very happy pup..

And a tired pup!

Yawn..time for a nap!

Another duo! Sissy and Piper!

"Shoot me from my good side!"

The road home.

Hello Miss Zoe!

Zoe sizes up Diesel.

Playing in the grass.

More playing.

Okay, okay..now you're just showing off for the camera!

Ariel teaches Zoe her hunting techniques.

What's that, Diesel? Come closer..we can't hear you!

"I said that I heard it is someone's birthday today!"

You're right, Diesel! Ariel turns 8!

"Hmm, what's in this bag??"

"Mmm, something smells good!"

"What's this!?"

"Wow! Are all of these treats for little old me?!"

"A birthday cupcake!"

"Yummy!"

"Munch munch. Zoe! Dig in!"

"Sniff sniff"

"Yummy!"
Until next time..Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment