Monday, September 12, 2011

The blog will return Wednesday!

In the meantime, I would like to thank all of you for being part of the Woof! family. The bachelor party in Charleston came together beautifully. Amazing food, accommodations, weather and people. On Friday, we took a four hour boat ride that included docking on a deserted sandbar somewhere off the coast of South Carolina. With my two brothers and a great group of friends, I stood at the mouth of the Atlantic ocean and took in an unbelievable view. It was an incredible experience.

Self-fulfillment is something I have been working on for many years. These past two have been some of the best. In a very large way, I have you to thank for my happiness. I am honored and humbled by the opportunity to care for your companion.

Again, thank you.

All my best,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment