Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

ADA Cabot, I'd like to submit this picture of Dexter into evidence. It was taken during our morning walk to Spinelli's, 1 hour prior to his unlawful seizure of 3 bagels from the counter top!



Happy Goose. I think he missed his dog walker!



It's always wise to stretch prior to exercising.



Camera hog, Goose.




Pac-Man, Goose.



Annie & Buddy are visiting with their dog walker for the weekend. Buddy loves climbing the stairs but I figured I would beat him to it!


Dexter joins the fun -





"Hey, remember that black lab I played with a couple weeks ago.."
"Piper?"
"Yeah! Piper! Can I walk with her today? She's fun!"






Hudson wishes you a happy Friday and extended weekend! What's that, Hudson? You have something else to share with our viewers?

"Yes! Hello out there! My parents are off on Monday and plan to spend the day with me. Walks, treats, naps..I love your American Holidays! But, just so you know, Matt is around if you need him! Give him a call or send him an e-mail. Okay, time to go..this is a busy Friday for me. Back to my nap before my afternoon walk!"





Labor Day weekend, Greyhound style -


Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment