Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sissy

FYI - I am going out-of-town this weekend (beginning tomorrow). My brother is getting hitched in November and asked me to plan his bachelor party. So, we are off to Charleston. Wish me luck!

Greg is assisting with dog walking & sitting for the weekend. Thank you, Greg!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank You,
Matt

----------------

Lennie is deep in thought. She has a lot going on. Naps, breakfast/lunch/dinner, walks, playtime, more walks. It's the hard-knock life!


Piper, at this rate, you'll be as big as Diesel in no time!






Say hello to Sissy! Sissy is Piper's new sister. Pomeranian Piper, not Lab Piper! Piper's father rescued this little girl and she is not only the newest but also the smallest addition to Woof! Six pounds for this beauty. Don't tell Maxwell!





Have a great day! Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment