Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Queens and crumpets

The queen welcomes you to the Tuesday blog!

"Oh, stop it! I'm just Piper!"

"But, I don't mind if you wish to call me Queen Piper!"

"There's only one queen in this family and it's not Piper!!"

"Eleanor, it was great hanging out with the pack this past week."

"You're small but you can keep up with the big ones! Don't worry, I'll
be back in a couple weeks for more fun!"


These are our European pack friends -
An English Black Lab & Welsh Corgis.

"Tea and crumpets, Percy?"

"Oh, Piper. I only eat dog food!"

"Crumpets, yuck!"

The pack is in full force today!
Maxwell, Lennie, Piper, Lulah and Maggie.
Maxwell literally kept the rest of the pups in line.
I wish I could get a picture of the 5 pups walking in a row but that
would require a 3rd hand!

It's time for Lennie to get her filling of Piper affection.

"kiss kiss"

"Mr. Maxwell, I would give you a kiss.."

"But, I'm so worn out right now!"

"Okay, Mr. Walker.. it's time for my nap. Please take me home."

Teagan wishes you a very good day.
Until next time..Woof!

Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment