Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pups and Trios

"Look at these beautiful flowers that I discovered! They smell so lovely...
and they match my outfit!"

"I'm telling you, Bailey. You'll love them."

Pretty flowers for a pretty girl!

One of the funniest things is seeing the resemblance of one dog in
a completely different dog. Yesterday, I came across a medium size
version of Piper (60lbs?). He had the lion mane look
just like our little friend! I wish I got a picture.

"This story is boring. There's only ONE Piper!"

"Bah, humbug!"

Maggie and Lennie come to pick-up a friend for a walk.

The Boston stance.

"This is interesting. A doorway in the middle of our field?

"Don't worry, girls. I'll stand guard and not let anyone through!"

"It's such a beautiful day so I convinced Mr. Walker to take me to the park."

"This is the life!"

"Hello there, Mr. Percy."

A Trio of love!

Stubby wishes you a wonderful day. Until next time..Woof!

Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment