Monday, May 14, 2012

Dogs, parks and bunnies

Lulah and Maggie welcome you to the Monday blog!

Laying out in Schiller is always a nice treat for these girls. 

The girls take a stroll through the park.

Maggie is one of the few pups in the pack
who crosses her paws when she runs.

"It's proper etiquette my dear, Mr. Walker."

You are one special pup, Maggie!

Ariel heard about a dog park and decided to take a peak.

"All of these dogs are on my turf!"

"And there's so much dirt! My poor couture!"

"Oh Ariel, don't worry! I have a white coat and I seem to be doing fine!"

"Listen here, Jaxson. I'm in no mood to play!"

"Well, I guess I'll play with this ball. BALL, COME!"

"That's a good ball!"

"This dog is silly. I'm ready to get back to my own yard!"

"Ah, this is better. Fresh, clean grass."

"This is the life!"

Bailey joins the pups for some play. She also stole Jaxson's
extra large tennis ball!

Nirvana.

A run around the car.

The funny thing about Jaxson...
Running around all weekend had minimal impact on his energy level.
He's like the Energizer bunny!

"We're not bunnies, silly! We're big dogs..
and we wish all of you a very good day..and week!
Until next time..Woof!"

Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment