Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leap

Leaping Lulah welcomes you to the Wednesday blog!

Ariel replicates Lulah's jump on a much smaller scale.

"What do you think of my new outfit? Just in time for Spring!"

"I'm sorry Roxy, I don't think it will fit you!"

"But, I'll model it for you!"

"Yawn, I guess it wouldn't look that good on me anyway."

"I'll stopped by Eleanor's to show her my new outfit.
She always gets a kick out of my couture!"

"Hello friend! Just back from Saks!"

"Yes! I have a new necklace, too!"

"We should go shopping together!!"

"Well, it's time for an afternoon nap. kiss kiss."

The pack is back!

Little Lennie is a little tired.

Every time we finish a walk, Maggie heads straight for her bed and
lays down. It is quite an adorable routine!
Until next time..Woof!

Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment