Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Driven

My days are always in a state of fluctuation. Running two businesses forces me to constantly switch gears.  It reminds me of my serving days in a Philadelphia restaurant. Managing 4 tables was a piece of cake. When we were slammed and understaffed, 4 tables turned into 8 and I went from the luxury of short chat breaks with co-workers to that scene out of I Love Lucy when she can't keep up with the speed of the chocolates coming down the factory line.

If I tried managing these days doing something I didn't enjoy, I would fall apart. I love my 4-pawed friends, building the second business and all the different types of people I interact with on a daily basis. In large part, the variety of work and orchestrating everything into a cohesive day is my motivation and inspiration. It's what drives me.


Hi Piper!

Piper is ready to go!

I usually keep the blog to the daily dogs but couldn't resist this kitty
relaxing in an antique wheelbarrow..

who was then joined by his brother!

Little Mason in the big backyard.

What a life!

Bailey's parents recently got hitched.
Bailey is a little envious of all the gifts they received so she
went out and purchased this Ninja bike.

Looking good, B!

You must get a lot of stares when you ride down the street!

Little Lennie prepares for a packed day of walking and pups!

Here she is with Miss Lulah.

Maggie joins the pack!

Two very serious pups!

The Corgis come out to play!

Stubby says hello to Maggie.

Maggie kisses.

"Come closer Mr. Walker and you can have some kisses, too!"

Lennie dropped the big pups off and joined Piper and Audrey for a walk.

All of this walking makes for a tired Lennie!

Nap time for Lennie!
Have a wonderful day..Woof!

Dogs in the News

No comments:

Post a Comment