Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovely Pups on a Lovery Day

"Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me prov'd,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved."

"That was Shakespeare's Sonnet 116 for all of the lovebirds out there!
I'm lucky enough to have two significant companions in my life - my sister and my father.
Happy Valentine's Day!"

Mr. Squirrel! Why are you hanging out up there?? Come down
and say hello!

I'm sure Eleanor just wants to give you a kiss!

"Since it's V-day, I feel like sharing my toy with my toy.."

"Mr. Hog really enjoys my dog bone!"

Ariel has a little shopping to do today! She wants to make a
very special Valentine's Day dinner!

Darn it! Her mother took the car to work today! I guess it's just
dried dog food for dinner again!

Lulah comes down for an afternoon walk with her friend.

"Lulah! I love you too but you're stepping all over my tail!"

How could you not love this face!?

Lulah feels left out and wants some of the attention!

Okay, Lulah. You also have a pretty adorable face!!

On second thought..

A lunchtime walk with Maggie, Piper and Lennie.

Warning! These girls are like sirens of the sea.
The draw you in and attack with kisses!

Speaking of kisses. Kiss greetings for Mr. Maxwell!

Here's a good old fashioned staring contest.

Maggie is more interested in the kisses!

Maxwell does a happy dance! He missed his friends!

Mr. Maxwell doesn't go anywhere without his bodyguards!

Stubby's shift is over. It's time for Diesel to take over and carry on
the protection detail with Percy. They have to chase away a few squirrels!
Until next time..Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment