Friday, February 24, 2012

Ariel's Corner

"I love my fellow dog and don't mind if a pup wants to say hello.
Just be cordial about it :-) "

"No running up with your mouth open, tongue out and expecting
to slobber up my couture!"

"Aw, Percy. You are a true gentledog. Just like the French. One side.."

"And then the other!"

"Bailey told me that she loves playing in water. So I told her about these
amazing contraptions that spit out bucket loads of the wet stuff!"

"Unfortunately, this one seems to be broken :( "

"Bagel dreads winter.
I think it's supposed to snow tomorrow so I told him  about this paradise
called California  where it's sunny and warm year round.
He's packed up and ready to go!"

"These are my much bigger friends, Maggie & Piper.
Sometimes Maggie lets me ride on her back!"

"Piper wants to try it out but I don't think Maggie is up to the challenge today."

"No, Maggie! Piper will NOT fit on MY back!!"

"Let's just stand here together and enjoy this beautiful day.
Fellow readers, thank you for joining me on this little adventure.
Stay warm out there and until next time..Woof!"

Pups in the News!



Update on Besa!
As of this morning, we are $340 shy of an overall goal of $20,000! Please consider supporting this great cause by contributing during this final stretch. Also, please help promote Besa in the community by copying/pasting the below link onto your Facebook wall. As always, thank you for your support!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Besa/219804951378788

Give
"Come with me and help support my dog walker in building Besa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment