Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dog Tales - Presidential Edition!

Peek-a-boo!

Hi Ariel! How's it going back there?

"It seems to be a quiet day on the streets
but I can feel the energy of something big that's about to happen.."

Announcement
Mr. Maxwell has some exciting news!
After careful consideration and consultation,
Maxwell has decided to enter the 2012 presidential race!
Maxwell states, "I have a plan to bring jobs back to America and it begins with ending
the second-class citizenship status
of canines! For far too long, we have been denied access to restaurants and are 
regulated to the cargo area of airplanes. It's time we stand together while also assisting our
human companions in taking control of this economy. Advancing our civil rights will unlock billions in
additional spending power! Stand with me! Maxwell 2012!" 

"Hmm, interesting idea. I would vote for Maxwell over
some of those 'other' candidates!"

"Max! Grab your presidential jacket and let's hit the road! You'll need
to rally the troops!"

Looks good, Maxwell!

"The Corgi vote is incredibly important. They're great herders
and can really rally the base!"

"I'm on cloud 9 over the prospect of a Maxwell administration!
I wonder who will be my first lady.."

"We are a very diverse community but my goal is to stay
focused on what we have in common - the demand for
equality and it's impact on jobs & the economy!"

"Labs are one of the largest voter segments. I'm really going to have
to work on a modified platform that appeals directly to them. Any suggestions?"

Stay tuned for more on Maxwell's ambitious adventure! Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment