Friday, December 30, 2011

Rounding out 2011

"I'm sad. I want more presents. Christmas is over and so is 2011."

Don't worry, Piper! Christmas will be back before you know it
and a new year full of adventure is ahead of us!

"That sounds good! I'll miss these fake berries! Dad hates when I eat them
but I just can't resist!"

"That's a mighty big berry in the tree! I wish I was tall enough to
reach that one!"

Do you know how to tell if Bailey likes a new friend?

Her right ear shoots straight out!

Utah, thank you for exploring the city with us this week.
You're a great state..I mean, dog!


Gus, why are you hiding!? Are you scared of something?

Oh, cats! Let's show off a few of our feline friends!
This is King George.

And his brother, Fred. They are the most playful cats.
They fetch, roll over and even bark! That may be a slight
exaggeration..but, they are pretty sweet :)

Mr. Peppi takes us out for 2011.
Woof! wishes you and your loved ones a very happy New Year.
In the words of Garrison Keillor -
"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment