Friday, July 22, 2011

Weekly Recap - Part 2

My grandmother asked me how I survive in this heat for hours on end...

If the heat is the worst part of my day, then I'm having a pretty good day.

She agreed.

On top of it..my days are spent with these amazing companions -



Piper - up close & personal

Stubby & Percy in German Village

Remember Coco? She moved from German Village to The Short North and is now back in the pack! Welcome back, Miss. Coco!

Maggie & Coco

Cooper has a ton of energy to burn so he typically joins me on multiple walks.

Eleanor with Cooper

Cooper with Piper

Cooper with Goose & JJ

Cooper & Maxwell (is he singing or yawning?)

Boys @ Play in Schiller Park

Cooper & Diesel

Bitter Sweet..
I have good news &  bad news.
The good news is that Greg has a new boss..himself!
The bad news...Today was my last day with both Betsy and Sam. Betsy is moving to the 'burbs & Sam is moving over to Greg full-time. I'll miss both of these characters but wish them well (with a new home & new walker)!


Sam & Betsy

Lennie & Maxwell close out the blog today..enjoy your weekend and stay cool.


Don't forget to wear sunscreen!



No comments:

Post a Comment